In this tutorial I demonstrate how to use Node: title token with panels in Drupal 8. This is an incredible module that is very extensible.
Modules used on this project
- Panels IPE
- Page Manager
Steps used in this tutorial
- Under Structure -> Pages create a new variant by clicking Edit -> Add Variant
- Add a label
- Change type to Panels
- Under Optional Features select context
- Click Next until you see the Plugin ID section
- Click Add Condition and select the Content type
- Click Next
- Change builder to In-Place Editor
- Change Layout and click Next
- For Page Title add the token [node: title] then click Finish
I have levels of support available on Buy Me a Coffee page.