Do Shopify Metafields Apps connect to Dynamic Source? In short Yes! In this tutorial we take a look at how this works.
- First create Metafields in a Metafields App found on the Shopify Store: https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=metafields
- Go to Settings > Metafields
- Click on Metafields without Definition
- Click on Add Definition for Metafields you want to use.
- Type in a name and choose a type that matches.
- Click Save
- Any Metafields with a definition will be available as a Dynamic Source for the Online Store 2.0, depending on it’s type.
- Metafields with a definition can be deleted if you change your mind. Be sure to not choose the option to delete all Metafield data unless that is your intended action.